Saturday 19 May 2012

Sh awards shortlist

 I received an e-mail informing me that I made the shortlist of 16 applicants for the Sh Awards. 

I had to prepare a 15 minute presentation to present to 6 creative directors which I did this morning! I was really nervous but I think it went really well. and although I don't see myself winning the placement, the various creative directors all seemed interested in hiring me in on a freelance basis, and took my business cards as well as offering me some fantastic advice on interview technique and the layout of my portfolio which actually has inspired my end of year show piece! I look forward to the award ceremony next thursday where our work will be displayed and we will get the opportunity to network with the professionals and the other candidates.




No comments:

Post a Comment