Sunday 3 April 2011

Pomme Chan

When I contacted Craig Ward from Words are pictures in New York, he was unable to offer me a placement as he is not in a position to, but he did offer some feedback on my work and suggested contacting a friend of his, Pomme Chan, in London to get some feedback. She is an independent image driven designer specializing in illustrated type and illustration which is mainly fashion based and extremely feminine. He said that her work is 'very well received in the fashion industry' so I think it would be very constructive to contact her for some feedback on my work. I think I might put together a portfolio of all my fashion directed image and type work just to get some good feedback and see if she can recommend any agencies that would be suitable for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment