Wednesday 26 January 2011

Breed Collective

I've fallen in love.... Pav told me about the image based design collective Breed, which I had not heard of before. This seems mad to me now, seeing as I am a massive fan of the work of Si Scott and Natasha Law who are both part of this collective.... I am so glad I had a look. I NEED to work for a company like this. I want this to be ME. This has given me so much enthusiasm for the industry now I realise that there are agencies specializing solely in image driven design and type. Now I need to find more more more they  MUST EXIST!


Impressive and extensive client list :


Contact deets :

The fact that they are London based gives me no excuse but to consider contacting them for industrial experience seeing is London is close to home and essentially where I want to get my work experience where possible..... aim high.... who cares.

Si scott work :


Natasha Law :


Yey.

No comments:

Post a Comment